Process Indicator DPIT-12
This is a DIN Rail mount process Indicator. It has 0.30 inch 4-digit 7-segment dual display, LEDs for relay and serial communication status indication, 4-keys keypad for field configuration. Unit also has options for two alarm relays, serial communication: RS232 or RS-485 and two channels of 4-20 ma isolated analog outputs.
- Micro controller based.
- Accepts Analog Input: 0/4.0-20.0mA, 0/1-5 V, Pulse Input
- Four Keys membrane Like Keypad
- 8-Digit Numeric 0.30 inch Red LED display for Process Variable & Set Point
- Operating Voltage:- 100-263VAC/24VDC
- Transmitter Power supply: +24VDC/50mA
- Programmable parameters: Zero, Full scale, Decimal position etc..
- Non-volatile Memory for storing configuration parameters
- Input & Output calibration through software
- Analog Output: two Channels: 4.0-20.0mA Isolated (Linear Proportional to Indication)
- Relays:-Two Relays (2A/230VAC) for Alarm
- Communication: RS232 or RS-485 (2-wire), MODBUS protocol
- Mechanical Data: Mounting: DIN rail/Wall mounting
- Outer dimension: 70 mm(W) x 75 mm(H) x 110 mm(D)
- Enclosure: Normal
- Field mountable isolator: single channel or dual channel
- Process Indicator
- Analog to serial converter
- Alarm generator