This is a microcontroller based Indicator unit. It is highly versatile, accurate. It displays engineering value of analog signal (mV) input from the load cell.
- On-board high resolution ADC.
- Filtering: Analog & Digital
- Sampling: 15 readings/second
- Power Supply: 110-230VAC, 50 Hz.
- Input: 4-wire Load cell, Up to Four Single Load cell with 300 Ohms Resistor
- Outputs: Two Relay outputs
- Retransmission: 4-20 mA/0-10V Proportional indicated weight
- RS-232/485 Serial Port for communication with remote display/ Printer/ Computer
- Remote input for GROSS/NET, TARE and Zero functions
- Display: 6-digit 16-segment 0.8 inch Red LED
- Key board: Six keys membrane like
- Programmable Parameters:
- Decimal Point, Capacity, Display Resolution, Grad, Zero Track Band, Zero Range
- Configuration Data are stored in serial NVRAM, Battery back up not required
- Calibration through front keypad(Offset: Z & Span: S stored in NVRAM)
- Different Password for Calibration & normal operation
- Enclosure: Metallic, Powder coated, General Purpose, Panel Mounting type
- Outer: 192 mm (W) x 96 mm (H) x 110 mm(D)
- Cutout: 186 mm (W) x 92 mm (H)